Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yo! Pics!

I know at least two have you have already cast on, so where oh where are the pictures?????

I am still waiting for the yarn to arrive. Twiddle, twiddle, twiddle some more. I have a feeling it is in the group of packages that got delivered next door, but of course the neighbors aren't home, despite my peeping Tom-like surveillance of their driveway. Why the nice delivery man didn't just LEAVE THE PACKAGES on the front porch like he always does is beyond me, perhaps because it was a nice sunny day instead of raining.

Anyway, please please post pictures! I want to see your colors! And drool just a little bit...

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Don't worry, Chichimama, you're not the only one who has yet to start. I need to get a bigger size cirular needle than I've got, and now I'm home with two sick kids...maybe this weekend I can get started?